Sunday, April 10, 2016

Non-Dairy

Mike and Maysen made tacos for family dinner tonight.  It was great. Matt and Sam came over early, but my kids ended up being too stressed to play with them.  Stockton was up until late in the night finishing calculus homework.  I can't get upset with him about that though, with his wisdom teeth he just couldn't get it done.  I didn't want him trying to learn things while he was on heavy medication. Jorja has some Chinese spelling bee next week.  I knew something Chinese related was coming up, but I had no idea she had a giant packet of Chinese characters to study.  Most of my focus has been on the two older kids, things have slipped through the cracks with the two younger ones.  I'll need to get better.

It was fun having everyone over.  I talked to Bubs and Ange a lot about the New York tour I went on with my dad last year.  It looks like they will be able to do it with him in June.  I am so excited everything worked out!  I am going to watch their kids while they are gone.  I think this will be really good for both of them.

We had ice cream for dessert.  I was so excited!  I got Anne some Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie NON-DAIRY ice cream.  I took a small taste.  It was so rich.  I doubt I would be able to finish a bowl. Anne loved it.  I wish I had a picture.  She had chocolate all over her face.
Mike & Christen, here are the ingredients.  I don't see eggs on there. Maybe Blake could have it?  I don't know if there are hidden eggs in one of those words or if he is allergic to something else in there.  Is he allergic to almonds?  You'll have to let me know if he can have something like this.  I am thankful everyday that dealing with allergies is not my trial in life.

No comments: