Friday, April 22, 2016

Dentist

Maysen needed to take the car today.  Usually on Fridays she gets a ride with someone.  He wasn't going to be there today.  Once she came home from school she wanted to go volunteer.  She needs the hours and I wanted her to go.  Then I realized that Jorja was staying after school to take a quiz.  She missed the quiz when we went to New Mexico.  I ended up having Maysen drop me off at Mike's work, then I took Mike's car home.  I had just gotten home with Mike's jeep when Jorja texted me saying she was able to get the quiz done in class so she no longer needed to stay after.  Oh well.  Preston had short day, and I had a car for no reason . . . so I decided to take him to Bahama Bucks! He ordered a pina colada and loved it.  He has loved pina colada ever since our trip to Hawaii.  The one at the Polynesian Center made him a fan for life.  I ordered a root beer float flavor.  I didn't like it as much as the watermelon though.
Preston
I almost forgot!  Mike had a trip to the dentist this morning.  He needed to get a cavity filled and a crown on, I think.  Mike texted me that he threw up all over.  He had laughing gas.  He said it was weird because the nurse lady jumped back and he thinks the dentist started cleaning the floor.  He thought, "I didn't just throw up, did I? . . . . . Then why am I wet?"  It was so weird for him knowing that he threw up and not being able to do anything about it.  He was quite embarrassed. I tried to talk him into working from home, but he didn't want to.  I went and picked him up at work around 5:30.  His teeth were hurting him by that point.  He came home and slept for a long while.

Max came over today.  My dad had a Passover dinner he wanted to go to.  I made waffles.  My dad's recipe, but I don't have my dad's waffle iron.  Max passed on the waffles, but at least food was offered.

No comments: