Sunday, April 3, 2016

Conference

Here is a picture of Maysen.  Her face isn't as swollen as it was yesterday.  Her poor eye looks hurt, I don't know what happened there. We iced her for most of the day.  She is doing pretty good, considering. Not looking forward to starting all over tomorrow with Stockton.
Maysen
 I asked Maysen to smile, but it hurt her so much!  Boo to me!
Conference was great again.  I love it.  I loved listening to Monson, Uchtdorf, Holland, Kearon and Gong.  I liked a lot of them.  I'm looking forward to listening to them again.  We all got a good laugh when President Monson called the Cheshire Cat the Chinese Cat.  I love that all of my family listens to all of conference, even Preston.  Such a peaceful weekend.  I worked on Cassie's Christmas stocking during conference.  I'm pretty slow, so this is my progress.
After the morning session
 After the afternoon session
Yep.  That face took me two hours.  I'm slow at everything I do.  No worries.  I'll finish one day.

No comments: