Monday, March 7, 2016

Working from the Cabin

Mike left this morning to spend a few days working from the cabin with a few of his co-workers.  Mike had an entire agenda typed up.  He had fun planning this.  From the pictures he sent, it looks like working from the cabin is a lot of fun.  I love the picture below.  It looks like they are up at the springs.  One of my favorite spots on earth!
Jeff, Becky, Mike
 Jeff & Becky
 Jeff
 Becky & Mike
Mike was a little worried because the pictures Bubs sent didn't show a whole lot of snow.  I think they've managed just fine.

Stockton helped me with scouts today.  Judy couldn't come.  We worked on knots.  At least I have the wolves, so the knots they need to learn are the easy ones!  I stayed up late watching BYU lose to Gonzaga. Collingsworth has been a lot of fun to watch this season.

No comments: