Saturday, March 5, 2016

State Diving

Stockton had his state diving tournament today.  All the kids came to watch him.  He did really well.  He was very happy.  Last year at state he struggled with his back 1 1/2.  This year he nailed it.  The best I have ever seen him do it.  Stockton placed 3rd.  That is what he expected. Chris is usually 80 points ahead of him and Mickey is usually 40 points ahead.  Chris and Mickey are both crazy good.  Not quite as good as Kimball was last year, but still amazing.
Maysen, Jorja, Preston, Mike
 Preston wanted a close up
Stockton 1 1/2
Back 1 1/2
2 1/2
Stockton climbing the awards stand
Stockton, Chris, Mickey, Michael
Stockton
After the awards the divers brought a mat up to the 5-meter for a little slip and slide fun.
Instagram collage
 Maysen and Jorja patiently waiting
We went to Pizza Pie Cafe.  Kind of like Stevie B's, but not as good.  I ate a lot.  Stockton said, "I didn't know anyone could eat so much."  Ha! It was delicious.  It's fast Sunday this weekend, so I filled up!  We watched a quick episode of The Goldbergs before I took Jorja and Preston to Airborne for Max's birthday.  Jorja played with Preston until he felt comfortable.  Then she hung out with me until it was time to go. We ended up leaving Preston with my dad.

Mike and I went to see A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder tonight.  I was excited to see this because I know this is Jordyn's favorite play.  Let's just say I'm not a night person.  The play started at 8:00 and I kept falling asleep.  I was pretty annoyed with myself.  Why don't they ever have broadway shows in the early morning?  That would be perfect!  It was fun to get out with Mike.  The kids were even all asleep when we got back.  What an easy life we have!

No comments: