Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spencer

We went to the Provo City Center Temple dedication this morning.  We were at the first session and got to see Elder Oaks fill part of the cornerstone.  I had never seen that before.  Mike and I forgot to bring handkerchiefs for everyone.  I felt bad about that.

Spencer is home from Harvard for a bit.  Steve and Shannon had everyone over to celebrate.  I found a ton of pictures and videos on my phone.  Most of them were about rubik's cubes.  Weston is pretty good at them.  I don't know why Jorja sticks her tongue out in pictures.  She is wearing Weston's glasses.
Jorja
Spencer and Jorja talked for awhile in Chinese.  It was awesome!  I love how Jorja's not shy anymore.  Preston could understand what they were saying for the most part.  Really, really fun.  I wish I could hear them like this more often.

We had dinner and played games.  Everyone was there except the missionaries and Lisa and Nathan.  They were pretty sick.  Scoop was even in town.  That was fun to see him.  Cori wasn't there, she was helping a family member back East.  It was so nice to be together.  That is another thing I wish we would do more often.  We looked forward so much to being around family when we moved back, we were especially excited for Sunday dinners.  Once we got back, the family stopped getting together.  It's been quite sad.  I wish my kids would have had to opportunity to really get to know their cousins. I love days like today.

No comments: