Friday, March 11, 2016

Peeps

Maysen has an hour break after seminary and before vet class on Friday.  I picked her up after seminary and took her to the store.  She wanted to find something to answer Mike.  Mike loves peeps, so Maysen made him this basket.  The card she found was perfect.  It said, "Dad, Easter eggs may come by the dozen . . . but dads like you are one in a million."  That is completely accurate.  Maysen wanted to drop the basket off at his work before he got there.  We talked our way through 'security' and headed down to his room.  I wasn't positive where Mike sits, but we saw Jeff and he pointed Mike's desk out to us.  Maysen left the basket on his chair.  Mike was surprised.  I thought he would be 'wife tracking' me since I didn't come home, but luckily this time he didn't.
Maysen
Jorja had a group of friends come over to watch The Martian.  It was her 'book club' from school.    I think there were four girls and two boys.  Mike rented the movie on Vid Angel so it was an edited version. I'm not sure how much of the it was watched.  There was a lot of laughing down there.  We had pizza for them as well, but not many ate it.  That's okay.  More for us!  My friend Camee texted me later saying, "I got a call from my sister in law asking if I knew a Jorja Smith and if it was a good idea to let Daxton go to her house with a bunch of friends.  I assured her it was safe and that it was a good idea.  She said he had a lot of fun!"  I'm glad Camee gave us the thumbs up!  Max was also here last night while my dad was at dinner club.  We had quite a full house.

No comments: