Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Nice Test

I received this text from Stockton this morning.  I was quite excited for him.  Stockton ended up getting 103% on this test.  He got 103% on his last text and 101% on the test before.  3rd quarter ends in 2 1/2 weeks. I think Stockton's going to be able to get another A.  We were really worried at the start of the quarter.  Stockton sure works hard.  Stockton said he missed one question that was worth two points, and it was a dumb mistake.  So dumb that the teacher told everyone about it.  Then he said, "But that was the only problem he missed, so he did better than all of you."  Ha!
Mike sent me this video.  I think he has had a fun week as well.  Looks like a lot of work was accomplished. :)
Maysen and I met Shannon at the mall.  I wanted to pick out a shirt to get Maysen's senior pictures taken in.  Maysen tried to be a good sport, but she hates shopping.  She didn't like anything Shannon picked out. Shannon has funky taste.  I was hoping Maysen would try on something and fall in love with it.  She didn't.  We ended up buying the first shirt she tried on.

Mike got back tonight.  It is really nice to have him home.  I'm glad he was able to have such a successful trip.

No comments: