Sunday, March 13, 2016

March Madness

Stockton loves March Madness.  He loves the randomness of the brackets.  Every year he decides who wins by rolling dice.  This year he actually has a number one seed winning the entire thing.  Preston and I picked ours by rolling dice as well, except I did some of the first round. I didn't want any number one seeds getting beat out by sixteen right off the bat.  I also have a number one seed winning, although I was rooting for Kentucky when it came to the final game.
Preston ~ overtime!
 Xavier
Mike drew his winners out of a bowl.  The first team picked was the one who would win the entire thing.
 Mike
 Vanderbilt.  Nice play in team.  Good luck!
 Mike's bracket
 Stephanie's
 Maysen's
 Stockton's
 Jorja's
 Preston's
 Bracket Door
We are still waiting for Mike to fill out his NIT bracket.  I told Stockton I would print the women's tomorrow.  He got a big grin and said, "More brackets!"  Yep.  More brackets.

No comments: