Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Learning a Dive

I have no idea why I couldn't get my blog to work these last few days. Now I will play catch up.  I went to dive with Stockton.  He wanted to compete a inward 1 1/2 full twist at the dive competition on Saturday. That is what he signed up for.  As soon as he walked into practice Laurel said, "No!"  Stockton said, "Yes"  Laurel said, "Well, we'll work on them and see."  Turns out they only worked on the dive Laurel wanted him to do.  She wanted him to do a 1 1/2 full twist.  Stockton has wanted to learn that dive for awhile.  Twists are hard.  Here is Stockton's first attempt at that dive on the 3 meter.
I wish I had kept the camera rolling for longer because Matt and Mickey were both on the floor laughing so hard, for a long time! Stockton is a really good sport, but that had to hurt!

I watched the BYU game today.  That was a fun game!  BYU dominated!  I took this screen shot at halftime.
Ha!  Ummmm.....tv people.....BYU is ahead by 21, not the other way around.  I pointed it out to Mike.  (I had been watching the game by myself.)  He said, "Are you sure BYU is ahead?  Sometimes I get confused who is winning."  Hahahahahahahahahaha!  YES, I'm sure I know BYU is ahead by 21 points.  All of my cheering downstairs should have been a clue.  Mike wasn't 100% convinced that I was right.  I thought that was hilarious.

No comments: