Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Literally

I watched Anne today.  I had Matt leave her carseat because I needed to take Maysen to school and then pick her up again.  I exercised this morning and then wanted to get a shower in before Anne got here. Jorja was about ready to leave.  I told her, "I'm getting in the shower, don't forget your math paper.  It is on Side Table along with your calculator."  That is literally the last thing I said to her before she left for school.  Well, wouldn't you know it.  She left both of them on the table. Jorja wanted me to bring it to school.  I had no way to do that. Maysen had the car until she got back from vet class.  Jorja was nervous and said she couldn't take the test without her calculator.  As soon as Maysen got home I put the car seat in the car, woke up Anne and headed to the school.  The office called Jorja down.  I handed the things to her and said, "You owe me, I love you but you owe me."

Anne was so happy today.  We watched a bit of Mulan in the morning before I put her for an early nap.  Anne played trains for a long time with Maysen.  Her favorite thing was to put tracks on Maysen's belly.  I put her down for an afternoon nap before I left to diving with Stockton. I talked traded my dad Anne watching days.  We will get her next Wednesday instead of the week after.  The kids will be on spring break and will get to play with Anne all day.  I think everyone will like that.

No comments: