Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Goofball

Stockton had his French test today.  He needed to get an A on the test to keep his 4.0.  Stockton texted me after his class and said, "I got a 36 on one and a 32 on the other."  I was pretty sure this was out of 40 and high enough to get him an A.  I jokingly texted back, "I hope that is not a percent."  About an hour later Stockton replied, "Yeah it's a percent, I don't know what went wrong."  I was pretty sure he was pranking me because I don't think Stockton could score that low if he tried, especially in French. Luckily he was kidding.  He ended up with a 96% in French and a 96% in Calculus.  Yay!  Although he has a 94% in AP World History and it looks like they might have a quiz tomorrow.  That would be annoying if that was the class that lost his 4.0 for him.  The end of the quarter is always so stressful!

No comments: