Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Egg Drop

I took Maysen up to Orem to volunteer at a pet clinic.  She cleaned out their cages for a couple of hours.  She needs to get 80 hours in by the end of the school year.  Right now she has 2.  Oh boy.  I had my scouts meet me to deliver fliers.  Only two scouts were able to come.  It started snowing pretty hard.  Luke and Eli were troopers and got both of our streets delivered.  They were panting so hard!  We had pack meeting right after delivering the fliers.  The boys got to do an egg drop with recyclable materials.  Mike and I had been collecting for this for a long time.  We brought a giant bucket.  We did not bring the packing peanuts.  That was a disaster!  It is all cleaned up now.
Eli & Preston
 Preston & Eli
I was too slow to get a picture of Ashley dropping Preston's contraption.  Their egg did not survive.  At least it didn't spat everywhere!
Ashley

No comments: