Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Confident

Mike just found out that Openstack chose two of his talks for their next summit.  He's pretty excited about that.  Stockton had a calculus test today.  He thinks he did okay.  Maysen shocked me after school when she told me she wanted to go to prom.  She said that she had never been to a school dance and couldn't visualize it, she wants to go so she could be able to write scenes for various stories.  She cracks me up!  I asked her who she wanted to go with.  She said she is planning on just going by herself.  Not with a date.  Not with any friends.  Completely by herself.  I don't like that idea, but I love the fact that Maysen is 100% confident.  I love that she doesn't count on other people to make her happy.  I love that nothing intimidates her.  I called Mike and talked to him about it.  He is going to see if Maysen would let him take her.  I think she would love that.

No comments: