Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Silly Anne

I watched Anne today.  She is pretty easy to watch right now.  She also is hilarious.  She will tell you details about random events.  She likes talking about sledding at the cabin with her dad and Jorja.  Her dad also took her on the 4 wheeler and held her so she wouldn't fall.  She likes to tell me that Mike is at work, Maysen is at school, Stockton is at school, Jorja is at school and Preston is at school.  She said, "Mike is nice, not scary."  Anne used to be terrified of Mike, until she decided she liked him.  Now she always asks where Mike is.  Sam texted me her conversation with Anne on their way home.  Sam said, "You're my baby Anne."  Anne said she wasn't.  Sam asked why and Anne said, "I'm Stephanie's baby Anne.  You took me from her."  Hahahahaha!  Anne is awesome.  Jorja had fun playing with her today.  She was making all sorts of videos of her.  Jorja pretended there was a lion in one of the tents she set up.  Then she pretended the lion was eating her.  Anne was screaming, "No!  Jorja!  No!"

My brother Mike and I exchanged several texts back and forth today. Mike and Christen are building a new house and they were at the appliance store.  I was trying to convince them to get an ice maker.  It is expensive and was our big splurge, but I love it!  The appliance guy told Mike I should gift it to them as a house warming gift.  Haha!  Although, that would be cool if we had lots of extra money.  Just go around giving people ice machines.  I'm excited to see Mike's new house.  I hope they love it. Hopefully the framing will be done when we go down there for Larkin's baptism.

Stockton and I stopped at home after diving to pick up the rest of the family.  We went to Jacqui's house for singing practice.  We are one of the families in the ward that has been asked to sing in stake conference. My kids are thrilled.  Ha!  They had a half way decent attitude about it though and Jacqui kept the practice really short.  That was nice.  We even got home in time to watch another episode of Gravity Falls.  I managed to stay awake this time.  The rest of my family loves that show.  I don't hate it, I just usually fall asleep when I'm watching tv or a movie.

No comments: