Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Mina's FIVE

Stockton had a long day today.  I took him to diving and then he went straight to Young Men's.  He did not enjoy diving today but had fun at the Young Men's Minute to Win It activity.  I guess you can't win them all.

Jorja had a glow-in-the-dark activity for Young Women's.  She has stopped wanting to go again.  She doesn't feel comfortable with the girls.  It is hard to watch and frustrating since I'm not in Young Women's anymore.  Kristin used to walk with Jorja every activity.  That made everything better.  Kristin can't go to the activities this semester because she is teaching a night class.  Plus, the counselor over the Beehives was released a few weeks ago and there hasn't been a replacement yet.  Hopefully Jorja will love whoever takes her place.

While I was at BYU I got a FaceTime call from Mina!  It is her 5th birthday!  It was kind of hard to hear the girls, but it was so fun to see and talk to them.  I can't wait until this summer until I can see them in person!

No comments: