Sunday, February 28, 2016

Have I Done Any Good

We were up and at the stake center early this morning.  My family was one of the families from our ward asked to sing in stake conference. We sat in the front of the chapel, and came up on the stand when it was time to sing.  That was nice that we didn't need to sit on the stand the entire time.  Jorja put her iPod on record when we went up.  That was cool because I was able to send it to Jacqui.  She was pretty happy about that.  I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to put the voice recording on here.  I couldn't figure it out.  Oh well.

My family came over for dinner today.  Bubs' family wasn't able to make it.  Matt came over early so we could play a game of Risk.  I was pretty excited because I was going to win the next turn.  I had it figured out, and I knew they wouldn't see it coming.  Too bad Preston decided to attack me (with Mike's prodding) and he wiped me out!  He ended up winning that turn.  Oh well.  We played another game after dinner. Preston wasn't concentrating on what to do to win, he only wanted to open the next packet.  In order to do that he needed to put 30 armies on the board at once and have a missile left.  He did it.  He opened the alien packet.  It also gave him lots of aliens to use right now.  Which helped him win the game.  Two wins for Preston today.  Now Preston and I each have 3 wins.  That should stop the others from targeting me now!

Dad made roast for dinner.  It was yummy.  I made rolls with almond milk and smart balance butter.  I was worried they wouldn't work, but they tasted nearly the same.  Yay!  Anne can eat those.  No milk.  I have no idea how Christen cooks.  It would be so overwhelming dealing with all of her kids allergies everyday.

No comments: