Monday, February 8, 2016

Globetrotters

Tonight we had our Family Home Evening with my dad and Max up in Salt Lake.  We went and watched the Globetrotters play.  It was pretty fun.  Big Easy was there, but no Flight Time.  I was surprised that they no longer play the Washington Generals.  Now they play the World All Stars.  It was weird, I liked the Generals.  The coach of the World All Stars enjoyed being the villain.  He taunted the crowd saying his team was going to do to the Globetrotters what the Bulls did to the Jazz. We had fun booing the coach.  I mentioned several times to Preston that it was okay to boo him because he wanted us to, but please don't boo real sports players.
Dad, Max, Preston
I'm totally annoyed at Jorja right now.  I took a similar picture to the one below right before I took this one.  I loved the picture of Mike, but Jorja was pulling an obnoxious face.  Really annoying.  What is even more annoying is that she deleted the picture off of my phone.  I tried to find it in my photos box, but it wasn't there.  Maybe this phone stores deleted photos at a different place.  It would be weird if she completely deleted it.  I'm pretty upset with her about it right now though.  If you don't want me to post obnoxious pictures of you, then stop pulling faces when I'm taking the picture.  Doesn't that seem obvious?
Mike, Maysen, Stockton, Jorja
After the game my dad took Max down to get his basketball signed by the Globetrotters.  Preston wanted to go with them.  I rummaged through my pockets and found a pad of sticky notes I had grabbed on Sunday.  Yay!  I asked my dad if he could get the autographs.  Preston looked at me and said, "Why can't I go down there?"  So, we did.  Mike and the other kids waited while Preston got autographs.  It was hard to get a good picture, but I kind of got one of everyone except Scooter and the picture of Animal didn't turn out well.
Woody
 TNT
 Titan
 Big Easy
 Preston waiting for Sweet Lou (Globetrotter coach)
That was all Preston was able to get.  They had a timer counting down and when the buzzer rang autograph time was over.  Preston said his favorite part was getting autographs.  Mike helped him put them in a sheet protector and they hung it over Preston's computer desk.
Okay, so I totally texted Jorja at school asking what happened to the picture.  She told me how I could recover it.  I don't know why she thinks it's cool to stick out her tongue in pictures.  Annoying.  I do love the picture of Mike though.  I'm glad I got it back.
Mike, Maysen, Stockton, Jorja

No comments: