Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Cowboy Blue and Gold

Discount Tires is going to replace our tire for free!  Yay!  The only problem is we do need to wait a couple of days.  I will take Mike's jeep when I need to drive to Provo, so I hope we are okay.

I made over 100 cornbread muffins today.  That and decorating for the Blue and Gold is pretty much what I spent my time doing.  Ashley is the cub master and she goes crazy.  I hope I never, never, never, never, never have this calling.  I could not pull this off.
 Preston with some things he made
 Isn't this adorable?
I was looking at all the pictures and I could not recognize Preston.  I felt so bad!  Although once Monson moved I instantly saw Preston. The one child I could not see.  Yay!  I'm not a horrible mother!
Preston
Preston was pretty happy with the mustaches they drew on the scouts faces.  I was wearing Jorja's cowboy hat that Sam gave her.  Preston swiped it from me.  He looked pretty dang cute.
Preston also took my phone and took many pictures and videos.  Most of them turned out weird, but this one was half way decent.
Mike & Burke
 Mike and Burke were in the same ward growing up.
 Awards!
Darius, Griffin, Matthew, Crew, Preston & Sister Breen
 Preston being silly
 What a cowboy!
 Preston ready for the sack race
 Burke & Griffin ~ three legged race
 Preston & Eli ~ Preston pulled him up by his shirt.  So funny!
 Maysen, Stockton, Mike, Preston
 Maysen, Stockton, Mike pulling a face, Cowboy Preston
Jorja was not there because she went iceskating with the Young Women.  She was a little nervous about going, but she seemed to have a good time.  After she got home Mike watched Gravity Falls with them. I went to bed instead.  I'm getting up early tomorrow to exercise.

No comments: