Saturday, February 20, 2016

BYU!!!

I was getting ready to head to the gym this morning when Maysen casually says, "Mom, I got admitted to BYU."  Yay!  I was so excited for her!  She still doesn't know where she will go, but at least it will be her choice if she goes there or not.

Mike and I took Stockton to his diving meet up at the U.  He had to do 11 dives this time.  This is the best I have ever seen him do his back 1 1/2.  He hates this dive!  In the background you can see Stockton's coach cheer.
After the meet we took Stockton to order a letterman's jacket.  I guess they do it differently now than when Mike was in school.  You customize everything.  Stockton wanted a red jacket with black sleeves and silver buttons.  Besides his name and graduation year on the front, he will have Diving on the back.  Hope he likes it!

No comments: