Monday, February 22, 2016

Big Flakes

I left for the gym at 4:45 in the morning.  It was pretty warm out and felt like spring would soon be on it's way.  I took Maysen and Zoe to early morning seminary.  No snow was on the ground.  By the time Stockton left for the bus it had started snowing.  Soon there were giant flakes.  I love big flake snow.  It is so pretty!  I tried to get a good picture of it, but you just can't quite capture magic.
Mike came home early to help me with scouts.  I had been collecting recyclable stuff.  The boys and Judy also brought some over.  Mike showed them his Tec the Robot movie and then they got to make whatever they wanted out of our table full of recyclables.  They all ended up making space ships.  Mike said he would spray paint them, but three of the boys wanted to take them home to paint.  I'm hoping they will have them done for pack meeting next month.  We are supposed to display something we made out of recyclables for one of their achievements.  The boys had a great time.  Two of their mom's told me their boys came home saying, "This was the best scouts ever!" Pretty good considering I only have four scouts right now.  Mike sure makes me look good.

No comments: