Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Force Awakens

I felt a lot better today, thank goodness.  We spent the morning cleaning.  I was so busy working on the boys' blankets that I ended leaving the house in chaos.  Mike got tickets for us to see the new Star Wars at noon.  We let the kids get lunch at the movie theater.  We had always wanted to do that.  I really liked the movie.  Two knew characters were introduced and I really liked them both.  Mike has been anxious to see this movie.  We were hoping to see it on Christmas Eve, but ran out of time.  I'm glad because the kids we weren't rushed and the were able to watch the three main movies first.

After the movie I dropped off Mike at the Truck Stop to pick up his jeep.  They couldn't find anything wrong with it.  I wonder why it wouldn't start?  That was such bad timing.  I dropped Jorja off at Katlyn's house.  I would say that she has missed her during the break, but I don't know how that is possible because they Face Time each other a lot.

I picked up Jorja several hours later.  Katlyn's mom, Jennifer, said they were planning on bringing her home.  Jennifer was making me a delicious lemon cake.  It was a thank you for dropping off gingerbread candy and telling her how to make the houses.  She said it was such a magical day and now she is hooked.  I know the feeling.
Jorja
Mike has not been sleeping well lately.  He looked so miserable at the end of the day.  He was so tired, but could not get to sleep.  I can't sleep in the morning and he has trouble falling asleep at night.  We make quite the pair.

No comments: