Friday, January 15, 2016

The Cabin with Boys

We made it to the cabin!  We got here about 10:30 at night.  Mike and I took Preston, Stockton, Josh Y, Isaac and Darby.  Josh H and his parents got here a few hours later.  They brought their motorhome. Josh slept up here with the boys, but his parents are staying in the parking lot.  The cabin was toasty warm when we arrived.  I'm so glad Mike came up here and turned the heat on a few days ago.  Mike's next trick is going to be to figure out how to turn the heat on with his phone. There is a new giant crack in one of the big windows.  I wonder if it happened because it was so cold a few days ago.  That would be weird though, because I'm sure it has been plenty cold over the years.  I got to bed at midnight.  I could hear the boys still talking.  I wonder how long they will sleep tomorrow?  I am thrilled that the sleds Mike ordered yesterday got here in time.  Josh Y also brought a few.  We now have several different kinds.  I hope we can find enough that will work well up here.

My dad took Maysen and Jorja to see The Good Dinosaur.  Maysen has wanted to see that for a long time now.  She said it was an okay movie, but the rocks were gorgeous.  I hope they have a fun weekend without us.  It's nice living so close to my dad.  We really missed that back in Georgia.

No comments: