Saturday, January 16, 2016

Snow Angels

There is a lot of snow up here right now.  The sledding wasn't nearly as fast as it usually is.  I hope the boys had fun out there.  The Joshes and Isaac all decided to make snow angels.  I don't know why.  I especially don't know why they decided to do it with no shoes, socks or shirts. They were quite cold after.  These aren't great pictures, but it is proof of teenage idiocy.
Josh, Isaac, Josh
I have had a great time enjoying the company of Allison and Ed.  Ed actually had my dad as a seminary teacher when he taught at Olympus. How crazy is that?

Mike and I went night sledding.  It was a blast!  We couldn't get anyone to come outside with us.  Ed drove us up the hill.  We don't often get a chance to sled for that long.  Usually we are the ones taking people up the hill.  This was so much fun!  I wish the boys would have come outside and enjoyed it with us.
Stephanie and Mike
The boys stayed inside and played a three hour game of Scum.  It sounded like they were having a great time down there.  Darby is sick and looks miserable.  The boys didn't want to leave him to play outside. Hopefully he feels better tomorrow and no one else gets sick!

No comments: