Thursday, January 21, 2016

Sick

I was sick and miserable today.  I spent a lot of the day in bed.  I hate being in bed because it makes my back hurt, but I was so cold!  I had the fireplace on and my heated mattress on 10.  I really missed having Josh dive with Stockton today, it would have been their day for carpool. I made it to the pool that's about an hour away and I survived. Sometimes Stockton's coaches have him do funny things.  They kept having him dive off of the three meeter starting from a prone position. Even though I felt terrible, I still love watching him dive.
Stockton
On a side note, it was awesome that I could just stay in bed today.  I remember feeling horrible and having to get up and take care of all the little kids.  I miss my little kids, but it was nice to not need to worry about anyone else while I felt awful.

No comments: