Friday, January 22, 2016

Provo City Center Temple

I had to go get weighed in for my exercise class today.  I did not want to do this.  I knew it would be bad.  I haven't gotten on a scale for a month, but I have had a month long eating binge.  That was fun. Anyway, I am up 9 pounds and 6 percent body fat.  Wow.  Now back to reality.

We had tickets to go to the Provo City Center Temple open house today. I had been really excited about this.  I wanted to see how the tabernacle had been changed.  It was so pretty.  Everything looked old fashioned, even the door hinges.  Outside they had burned door hinges next to their new replacements.  They did this with several things, it was fascinating.
Jorja, Stockton, Maysen, Mike & Preston
 Mike, Jorja, Stockton, Preston, Maysen
 Jorja, Stockton, Preston, Stephanie, Maysen
Mike took a selfie of himself for me to find later, the only problem was the flash went off and we all caught him.  It is a beautiful selfie.
Mike
We ended the day at Sizzler, it was very crowded.  I was very good and had salmon and broccoli.  It was delicious.  I'm glad I can handle salmon now, I used to hate it.  Preston has been cute, he has been taking care of me while I've been sick.  I'm feeling a lot better today, but not 100%.  Last night Preston asked Mike if he would help him put on-guard in a diffuser for me to breathe during the night.  What a sweet boy.

No comments: