Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Preston's $100

Back to the grind.  I went to my exercise class early this morning.  I am so sore now!  I spent most of the day doing laundry.  We had pack meeting tonight.  I was in charge of the flag ceremony.  I don't know why that stresses me out so much, but I absolutely hate it.  Not the flag ceremony, just being in charge.  The boys did great and I survived.  The theme for this month was trust.  Al Clark talked.  He explained to the boys that trust takes a lot of time to earn and only a moment to lose. He had a hundred dollar bill and was looking for someone to hold it that he could trust.  He picked Preston.  I whispered to him, "Please don't be silly with it."  I was worried Preston would try to be funny and I did not want that to happen.  Preston was perfect, I was relieved about that.
Preston

No comments: