Wednesday, January 27, 2016

No Anne

I was scheduled to watch Anne today.  I got up early and did my super hard exercise class and got everyone off to school.  I hurried and showered so I would be ready.  About 9:00 Sam called and said that Anne was still asleep.  Anne was sick yesterday and Sam thought she was probably still sick since she was sleeping that long.  Poor little girl. I called Mike and let him know that Anne wasn't coming and we set up a lunch date.  Around 10:00 Sam texted that Anne had woken up and was a lot better than she thought and was wondering if I had made other plans.  I told her I set up a lunch date with Mike but could watch Anne after.  I asked Mike if we could have an early lunch.  Before we were even able to eat I got a call from Maysen.  She needed me to bring something to her and meet her at school at 12:30.    She wasn't positive about the time because they were on assembly schedule today.  I asked Sam if she could bring up Anne after 1:00.  She decided to just keep her home.  I hope Sam was able to get her work done.  It ended up being a good thing though because Maysen and Stockton had a NHS meeting after school.  Luckily Stockton's diving was pushed back and didn't start until 4:30 today, although that made for a very long day for Stockton.

No comments: