Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Larkin

Mike worked from the cabin today.  He said it was so cold he couldn't even turn the faucets on.  He was really cold all last night.  I'm glad he was able to go up there.  He is planning on leaving the heat on, so when we come with Stockton's friends it won't be freezing.  I spent a lot of my day figuring out details of this trip.  Mostly talking to parents.  Right now it looks like we will have five boys and one might come one Saturday.  It should be a really fun weekend.

I dropped Stockton off at diving today and then headed over to Larkin's house.  Larkin my cousin, not Larkin my niece.  Larkin lives about 5 minutes away from the pool Stockton dives at.  Cody, her husband, has just started working as a professor at BYU.  How cool is that?  They have a beautiful home and a beautiful daughter.  It was fun to be able to talk to her.  I've only seen her at funerals the last few years, so this was a much better environment.

Mike decided to stay over one more night at the cabin.  He is planning on leaving at 4 in the morning and driving straight to work.  That seems like it would be mighty cold drive to me.

No comments: