Thursday, January 14, 2016

Jazz Suite

I spent most of the day looking for sleds.  I thought I could just walk into Sheels and pick up several. Nope.  All sold out.  All sold out at Big 5, Sports Authority and Walmart.  We broke a lot of sleds over Christmas and I don't think we have many left.  Mike ordered three on Amazon and paid for one day shipping.  I hope they get here tomorrow.

I checked the mail when I got home and found a big fat envelope for Maysen. She has now been officially accepted to the University of Utah. Yay!
Maysen
Maysen was able to scrub in for her vet class today.  She helped with the surgery, so that was pretty cool.

Sam, Anne, Jeff and I went to Sherry's house today for Jeff's handprints.  Jeff wasn't a big fan, but he's over it now.  I mentioned to Sherry that Maysen got her acceptance to the U today.  Tage got nervous because that is the only school she applied to.  On the way home I got a text from Sherry with a picture of Tage's acceptance letter. Yay!  Sherry also let me borrow several sleds, those will be put to good use!

I had about five minutes at home before it was time to leave again. Mike got tickets to the Jazz game.  We got to watch the game in a suite. They had a crazy amount of food.  Prime rib, chicken, salad, rolls, cheese rolls, vegetables, shrimp, cookies.....we ate and ate and ate. That was perfect because the Jazz were getting stomped for most of the game.  They only scored twelve points in the first quarter.  Twelve.  I couldn't believe it when they tied the game with seconds to go.  Too bad the Kings were able to make a clutch shot at the end to win it.  If only the Jazz scored more than twelve in the first!  I was pretty excited to see that BYU won Gonzaga though.

Mike brought his laptop to the game because he was on call.  Good thing because he had to fix something during the game.  We were about to cross the street when Mike realized he left his laptop in the suite. Yikes!  We ran back as fast as we could.  There were still a ton of people in the suite.  When they saw him pick up his laptop they wasted no time mocking him.  Mike didn't care, he was just happy to have it back.

No comments: