Monday, January 18, 2016

Home from Parrydise

This is seriously the most beautiful place on earth!  Mike took the boys to the springs today.  It wasn't the best sledding day, so much snow and powder.  They boys had fun though.  They walked up the hill by the springs and sled down that.  Steep and fast!
 Mike,
Isaac, Joshua, Josh, Darby
 Stockton
 Hill by the springs
I can only tell that the first boy is Stockton
The plan was for me to get everything cleaned while they boys were sledding so we would be ready to go when they came back.  I got the bathrooms cleaned early this morning.  I blew a fuse while trying to vacuum the basement.  I talked with Allison for awhile.  Camille and her friends came and I talked with them.  Long story short, I wasn't ready when they got back.  We left around 2:00.  As we were leaving a UPS driver showed up with three packages to deliver to one of the cabins.  I got one of Camille's friends to help him.  He told us if we have Amazon Prime he is up in this area every day. What a horrible job but great information!  Next time we can have the sleds shipped straight to the cabin!

On the way home we stopped and got square ice-cream cones.  Just looking at them makes me laugh.
Preston
Mike drove the entire way home.  We arrived around 8:00.  I hope the boys had fun.  The sledding wasn't the best it has ever been, oh well. Stockton made a comment as we were driving.  He said, "Do you know who I think would make a good apostle?  The bald guy that spoke in church on Sunday."  Then the boys all talked about how awesome he was.  That was fun to listen to!  Jorja had the entire kitchen spotless when we got home.  It was awesome!  Maysen and Jorja seemed to have a great time being alone together.  That's some good sister bonding.  I'm glad they acted like grownups.  I sure missed them though.

No comments: