Sunday, January 3, 2016

Baby Jeff's Blessing

We finally have a break from 9:00 church!  Except for today because baby Jeff was blessed at 9:00.  I wanted to get there early, so we left our house at 8:30 and got there in plenty of time.  We got a seat in the back on the side.  Bubs and his family arrived a little after us and were able to get the seat ahead of us.  Both of our families have 11:00 church this year.  We decided to leave directly following the blessing instead of staying for sacrament meeting.  There were three kids blessed today. Two girls and a boy.  Matt was last and did a great job.

Our kids all got new teachers at church today.  Maysen is now in Gospel Doctrine and Relief Society. Stockton went to the wrong class.  Well, his entire class went to the wrong class.  They did go to the class that was announced, I'm just sure it was the wrong one.  We'll see next week.  Jorja has Sister Bennett.  I think that she will be good for that class, I hope.  They are a challenge.  Preston has Karen Trost & Julie Bruce.  He also has a large class, but those teachers are going to be great!

My family and Sam's family came over to our house right after our church.  Sam had assigned out all the food to various people, so we didn't need to do anything.  After most of the people went home I played a Dominion game with Mike, Preston, Matt and Sam.  Matt and I went into overtime where I defeated him.  I was glad because I should have won the game, but made a critical error on my last turn.

Real life starts tomorrow.  I'm not anxious to get back to that!

No comments: