Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The End of Statistics

There is a lot of snow outside.  Our school district decided to do have the kids come in two hours late.  I had Maysen miss her vet class today. That school district didn't cancel or have late start, but they said no one would be penalized if their parents kept them home.  Maysen used the time to study for her statistics final tonight.  She is so worried about that!  I left before all the kids were out the door.  I went over to Judy's house to work on Stockton's Christmas present.  She lives a few doors down, so I was able to walk.

Mike FINALLY got his tooth pulled today.  I hope, hope, hope, hope, hope this is the end of the pain for him.  I can't believe the dentist didn't pull this tooth in the first place.  It's his wisdom tooth for crying out loud.  As soon as Mike came home from the dentist he packed up and headed to Idaho.  Mike got tracks put on one of the 4-wheelers.  He wants to get that up there before we go for Christmas.  Mike bought a small trailer, but it can only hold one 4-wheeler.  We will take the second one up with us when we go.

Maysen had her statistics final.  She wanted to go thirty minutes early because she thought she could start early.  She couldn't, but better early than late.  I had no idea how long the final would take, so I decided to sit in the car and read a book.  I ended up sitting in the car for three hours!  Ha!  I didn't expect that.  I was starting to get worried that I missed her and her phone wasn't with her.  I almost texted her to see if she was okay, but if she was still taking the final I didn't want to bother her.  Maysen is so happy to be done with this class!  She feels like she did okay, but it will be nice to know for sure.  She really does not want to take this class again!  She is hoping she gets at least a B so she can still qualify for the Regents scholarship.  Maysen's last semester of high school is going to be so nice with no math!  She will have to get 80 hours of volunteering in for her vet class though.  I think Maysen will like that a lot more.

No comments: