Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Tea Sandwiches

I finished the rest of the gingerbread houses today!  I also made 'tea sandwiches' for my friends dad's funeral.  I signed up for dessert, but was asked to change.  I had no idea what tea sandwiches were.  I went down to Harmon's and got some chicken salad sandwiches.  My neighbor, Robyn, gave me a loaf of Great Harvest bread yesterday.  I just slapped the stuff on the bread, cut off the crust and cut the bread into fourths.  I hope that is what they wanted!  I also got caught up on my blog!  Yay!  Hopefully I won't let myself get so behind again. Maysen had statistics, Preston had piano, Jorja made Christmas cookies with the Young Women and Stockton went to Nicklecade with the Young Men.  He was excited because he earned 300 tickets.  He spent them all on Airheads.  I didn't know he even liked those.

No comments: