Saturday, December 12, 2015

Sugar Challenge Done!

I finished my no-sugar challenge this morning.  We had a fancy weigh in with a BodPod.  It is this fancy contraption where you sit in it and it measures the air displacement.  Well, I have no idea what it does exactly, but it is supposed to be accurate.  Anyways, my results were pretty good.  I started at 105 pounds, which is the heaviest I have been in years.  It doesn't sound heavy, but I am pretty short so that makes a big difference.  Anyways, I got down crazy small.  I got down to 92 pounds.  Let me emphasize that I was NOT starving myself!  I started at 26% body fat and got down to 18% body fat. I was a little disappointed with that.  I was hoping to lose 10% body fat.  I think I could have done it if I decided to be serious about the no sugar challenge from the beginning.  I didn't get serious about that until the beginning of November, about three weeks into the session.  I decided to celebrate by eating Lisa's chocolates.  They were delicious.

Mike and Jorja went shopping today.  They were shopping for ugly sweaters.  Mike got me a penguin sweater.  Jorja a Santa sweater and he got himself a Star Wars sweater.  We went to Nate and Jen's house for an ugly sweater party.  I had a lot of (sugar) food there.  I'm sensing a pattern.  Oh well.  I'm not going to worry about it over Christmas.  I'll get back on track in January.

No comments: