Saturday, December 19, 2015

Parrydise!

Today was a beautiful, glorious day!  We love being up here!
Mike sent a couple of pictures of the parking lot and where to turn to his family.  We have been so excited to have them spend a few days up here with us!  First time ever!
Mike is loving the new 4-wheeler.  Look how many groceries it can bring up.
I went over to Steve and Sharon's cabin to watch the BYU/Utah game. I worked on Preston's present during the game.  Mike came with me, but he mostly slept.  I almost texted Sharon that she ended up not doing me a favor of letting me watch the game.  I couldn't believe how bad BYU was getting blown out!  I'm glad I stuck it out though.  That second half of the game was amazing and so much fun to watch!  How cool would have it been if they could have ended that game with another hail Mary?  Too bad the offense didn't get the ball back at the end.  It was still a fun second half to watch.

Mike left at half time.  I could see him driving the 4-wheeler taking Preston and Jorja sledding.  Derek and Melissa also got here while I was watching the game.  They also got a bit of sledding in and became big fans!  Lisa, Nathan and Aimee came around dinner time.  We played Pie Face with them before bed.  Well, we didn't really play the game version, we all just took turns seeing if we could beat the spinner. My first time I spun a 2.  The game had just been reset, so I wasn't worried at all.  Wrong!  I got pie faced!  All three times I spun I was pie faced.  At least it didn't hurt, and the whipped cream was delicious.
Jorja
 Stephanie
 Stockton
 Jorja

No comments: