Monday, December 28, 2015

More Sledding

We spent a lot of time outside today.  It was warmer than it has been for awhile, we are grateful for that!  I managed to get a picture of me with Anne.  She did not want to go sledding with me though, she wanted to go with Jorja.  Anne spent a lot of time sledding with Jorja.
Stephanie & Anne
 Matt with Lincoln
Pulling Maysen, Stockton and I think Preston
 Jorja & Anne
Preston LOVES penguin racing with Mike.  Mike took several of us down this way.  I even had a turn.  It is fast and scary, but really fun. Preston's favorite way to sled.
Preston & Mike
 Lincoln, Penguins, Maysen
 Penguin Mike & Penguin Maysen
The springs was fast today.  Bubs kids were there and all of my kids were there except Stockton.  So much fun!  We took both 4-wheelers and a snowmobile.  We didn't realize Matt wanted to come.  He got Anne ready and we were gone.  He walked to the springs with Anne. Whoops.  Anne went down once and was ready to come home.  I took Anne, Abby and Maysen back on the snowmobile so Matt could play for awhile.  They didn't stay out too much longer though.  When I was back at the cabin I found Ella's 'To Do' list.  I laughed so hard.  She is pretty funny.
Ella's 'To Do' List
Mike gave me the complete collection of Calvin and Hobbes for my birthday.  They are three nice hard bound books.  I loved seeing them used like this.  Preston spent a lot of time reading them.
Preston
 This is adorable
We watched Once I Was a Beehive tonight.  Jorja got that movie for Christmas.  She has wanted to watch it with our family for several months.  It was a cute show.  Ella really liked it.  Jorja was happy.

No comments: