Sunday, December 20, 2015

More Cousins

I love the cabin.  I'm so happy to be able to share this with Mike's family.  We went to church in Thayne.  Nathan wanted to go to 1:00 church.  There were several churches closer that had 9:00 church.  That turned out to be a good call since Nathan wasn't up before 9:00.  The ward we went to had a great sacrament meeting program.  I felt bad because I was so tired.  I almost fell asleep several times, and I was right in the line of site of the speakers.  It wasn't their talks, I was just so tired.  There were several mentally challenged people in the choir. One of them came up and talked to us afterwords.  First she talked to Mike, then she talked to me.  She said, "I sure enjoyed your boy."  She gestured to Preston.  Then she added, "I have a disability too."  I wasn't sure how to respond to that or what she meant.  Maybe she thought that because Preston kissed me over and over during the entire sacrament meeting.  I love that he does that.

We have done lots of sledding and lots of eating.  Lisa and Nathan made the most delicious hamburgers.  Steve and Shannon and their kids got up here late tonight.  My kids were pretty happy to have them up here.  The kids are all on the bunk beds downstairs.  Erica and Maysen are in the bunk beds and bed in our room.  Maysen's not feeling too well.  Hopefully she'll be back to her happy self tomorrow.

No comments: