Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Cabin Christmas!

I am always the first one up.  I have a hard time sleeping, especially at the cabin.  My back hurts me so bad.  The cabin mattresses are not good for it.  I usually wake up in the 5:00 range.  I really do wish I could sleep.  I do like having some peaceful time all to myself though. This is what the cabin looked like when I woke up.
Preston has been the first kid up every day until today.  That made me laugh.  I didn't have enough wrapping paper to wrap Stockton and Preston's present.  I finished Preston's, but did not get Stockton's finished.  All I have left to do is do a blind stitch to finish the binding. Too bad that takes me forever!  Here are Preston and Stockton opening their blankets.  I really hope they like them.
Preston
 Stockton
Mike wanted a pasta maker for Christmas.  I hope I surprised him.  I'm not sure I did, but he was happy with it.
Mike
Mike gave me a Fitbit and told me as part of my present he is planning on losing 20 pounds by his birthday in May.  That's awesome!  I was excited for the Fitbit, but it irritates my skin when I wear it. I don't know what's wrong with me.  I really want to wear it, but every time I put it on my skin starts feeling like it is burning.

I asked the kids what their favorite Christmas present was.  Maysen's favorite was a phone case that was in her stocking.  Stockton liked the Wii U and his blanket (not sure if he said the blanket just to make me happy, but I'm glad he thought of it.)  Jorja's favorite was her catchers mitt and Preston said the cabin.  That's what we told the kids.  Most of Christmas was the cabin.  We gave the kids the Wii U a few days early because the Wii we left up here broke.  Each of the kids ended up getting a Wii U game from Santa.  We are planning on leaving the Wii U up at the cabin.  Hope that is a good idea.

Bubs and Ange and their family got here tonight.  They were also able to stop and pick up the Internet box from Mark.  The kids were very happy to sleep in the bunk beds.  Even Millie had a spot.  They were so cute!  Abby slept with her parents in the other bed.
Millie
 Ella
 Most of Ella, Lincoln, Millie with Abby sitting by her.
 Ella, Jorja, Stockton
Lincoln
 Preston ~ the Wii U is in the cabinet below him
Merry Christmas!

No comments: