Monday, December 7, 2015

Maysen Mary, Stockton Joseph

Once again I have fallen super behind on my blog.  You can tell my life is out of control busy when that happens.  It stresses me out.  Plus it's annoying because my memory isn't good and I forget the details when I don't write everyday.  Oh well.  Today we had the Christmas patent with Mike's family.  It was at Brent and Kim's house.  It has been a few years since it has been at someone's house.  We loved it.  It is much more cozy that way.
Stephanie
I have been super strict on my diet for a contest that ends Saturday.  I didn't want to blow it, so I ended up only drinking water at the party. Everything else had sugar, especially my brownies I made.  I call them 'butter brownies', they are Stockton's favorite.  ***Spoiler alert:  I did great on my contest, but then blew it right after with Christmas and gingerbread.  I bet no one could see that coming!  Oh well, I'll have to get back at it in January.
Jorja, Stephanie, Preston
 Jorja, Maysen, Stephanie, Preston
I am kicking myself for not bringing the good camera.  I almost ran back in the house to get it, but then I decided I didn't want to worry about it.  Too bad because Maysen was Mary and Stockton was Joseph this year.  It was so fun to watch them!  Most of my pictures turned out blurry though.
Preston ~ angel sheep (he wants to be this every year!)
 Jorja ~ wiseman
 She hid a doll in the treasure chest
 Stockton ~ Joseph, Maysen ~ Mary
 Brandon ~ Shepherd, Stockton ~ Joseph
 Jorja
 Maysen, Jorja, Stockton
 Stockton, Maysen
 Preston up high
Maysen and Stockton were so cute.  I loved it.  The donkey was played by Champ.  He was so funny.  He really wanted to hold baby Jesus.  So hard to not find that adorable!
Champ, Maysen, Stockton
 Haha Champ!  Best donkey ever!
 Maysen decided it is better for the mom to hold
the baby then to have a farm animal do it.
Melissa is holding Leo as a donkey and Nova is a cow.
 Maysen & Stockton ~ I love this one
 This is another one of my favorites
 Jorja makes an appearance as a wise man
I knew Jorja had the baby in the treasure chest, but I had no idea she would open the chest and present the baby.  I can't describe it, but it was hilarious.  The entire room busted up laughing.  Mike most of all. Mike told me later that he thought the chest was filled with random doll parts.  Creepy!
 The end!  My favorite pageant yet!
 Preston
Here are three pictures that look exactly the same.  What a great day!
Stockton ~ Joseph, Maysen ~ Mary
Jorja ~ wiseman, Preston ~ angel sheep

No comments: