Friday, December 11, 2015

Jorja's Braces

Mike worked from home today.  He had a dentist appointment early this morning.  He has been in intense pain for over a month.  Well, really for several months, but it has been a month since he has been to the dentist and obviously the problem has not been solved.  When I'm talking about pain, it is a lot.  Some nights I wake up to find him writhing in bed.  It has been horrible.  Mike called two weeks ago to let them know he was still in pain and needed to be seen.  They scheduled it for today.  Are you kidding me?  They can't get him in any earlier? Well, they decided to pull the tooth.  It is his wisdom tooth.  They filled it last time, I have no idea why.  I wish they would have pulled it a long time ago.  The annoying thing is they had to schedule another time to pull the tooth.  So, Mike will need to be in pain until Tuesday.  The dentist didn't even want to pull the tooth.  They wanted to see if it would get better on its own.  Mike told them he couldn't live on pain medicine anymore.  I have been texting my brother Mike the last little while about this problem.  He has a dentist friend that just moved here. He could have seen Mike awhile ago.  Mike didn't want to go to him because he thought maybe he needed to be seen by the guy that started working on his teeth.  Well, I'm definitely switching.  I'm totally annoyed with how Mike has been treated.

Okay, now that that rant is over onto more teeth news.  Jorja got her braces on today.  She looks pretty darn cute.  My little brace face Porgie.
Jorja ~ before
 Jorja ~ after
 Jorja ~ before & after

No comments: