Sunday, December 27, 2015

It's My Birthday!

The best thing about my birthday is I can get pictures of my family without them complaining.  I don't know how much longer I will be blessed to have them all living with me, I need to enjoy every second. This morning we went to church in Steve and Sharon's ward.  We were a few minutes late and walked in right as Travis finished blessing his baby.  I had no idea that was going to happen.  I would have tried extra hard to be on time if I had known about it.  Although I'm not sure what we could have done differently.  We stayed through all three hours. Maysen, Stockton and Jorja were able to go to the same Sunday School class.  Preston went to a class with about five other people.  Everyone in the class was a visitor.  Maysen found me for Relief Society.  Sharon was just put into the Relief Society presidency.  I was talking to Debie for a bit after church.  They were getting ready for a lunch because of Gus' baby blessing.  While I was talking to her Mike came and pinned a birthday button on me.  It made me laugh and I wore it the rest of the day.
Stockton, Preston, Stephanie, Maysen, Jorja
 Stockton, Stephanie, Maysen, Jorja
Preston, Mike
 Stephanie & Mike
My dad and Max came up tonight.  I talked him into going to 9:00 church at another ward so he would get here earlier.  He made birthday waffles for dinner.  Yummy!  My dad makes the best waffles!
Stephanie with her dad
Mike got me a peanut butter chocolate cake and a banana cream pie. We found the numbers 3 and 9 for candles, probably from my birthday a few years ago.  We added three plain candles to make 42.
(Stockton) and Stephanie
 Matt holding Jeff
 Maysen, Stockton, Matt and Jeff
 Matt and Jeff
Today was a great day.  I just wish it hadn't been so cold outside! Definitely a lot colder than it was last week.  Birthdays are fun, now mine is over.

No comments: