Saturday, December 26, 2015

Better Late than Never

Yay!  I finished Stockton's blanket today!  I worked most of Christmas and most of today, but I got it done.  It feels nice to have this crossed off the list.  Here are pictures of me giving Stockton the final product....but first a random picture of me.
Stephanie
 Preston, Stockton and Stephanie
 The boys and their blankets. :)
Stockton, Stephanie, Preston
Matt and Sam arrived today.  Baby Jeff seems impressed with the cabin.
Matt & Jeff
We played Pie Face again.  Preston's faces make me laugh.  Anne is NOT allowed to play Pie Face, unless we play with a sponge or snow. She probably wouldn't like those though.
Preston & Lincoln
 (Sam) and Preston
 Pie Face!
Matt and Sam brought up a box of Christmas gifts from Mike and Christen.  Maysen got Inside Out.  She loved that!  We watched it tonight.  Ange was glad Maysen got this present.  They hadn't seen it. The got the movie and were disappointed that they left it at home. Stockton got a game called Bounce Off.  That's a great cabin game. Matt and Sam also gave us different food mixes.  I'm really excited to try S'mores pancakes with marshmallow syrup.  We got a donut mix and Sam says she has a donut pan at home.  Perfect.

No comments: