Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving

Preston helped me make banana cream pies this morning.  He was so stinking adorable!  I also made Grandma Honey's cranberry sauce, rolls, veggies, and sweet potatoes that didn't turn out as good as they did on Sunday.  Once again, I made it through Thanksgiving dinner without one snitch of pie or rolls!  We met at Shannon's around 3:00. It was so much fun!  Mike's family doesn't get together often.  I sure miss them.  We kind of feel cheated.  His family got together once a month for Sunday dinner until we moved back to Utah.  I wish they would still do that.  Anyway, we had a great time today.  Sherry brought turkey hats.  They were a hit.
Preston & Jorja
 Jorja
 Miah, Xander, Jorja and Jake's back
 Haha!  Xander!
 Preston & Jorja with Instagram filters
I managed to get one picture of Mike with his brother and sisters.  Look how happy they all are.  It's so great to be together!
Lisa, Mike, Sherry, Steve
Sherry rushed out after this to go to a movie.  The rest of us stayed and played games.  Aimee and Nathan creamed the rest of us in Ticket to Ride.  I think Aimee creamed everyone in Set also.  We played Kings Wild for awhile, but weren't able to finish the game.  It was a lot of fun though.

We got back close to 11:00 at night.  Mike has to get up super early to go to work tomorrow.  Our garbage disposal broke right before we left to Steve and Shannon's.  Mike stayed up extra late getting that fixed so I could have a sink tomorrow.  I love him.

No comments: