Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Preston's 9th Birthday

It snowed for Preston's birthday!  Yay!  It looked so pretty outside. Today was a busy day, so we didn't get to completely shower him with our attention, but we did our best.  Mike made him crepes this morning.  I brought him Jamba Juice and a ham sandwich to school. That is what he asked for.  I also brought several boxes of party cake muffins with me.  Preston wanted to give those out to his class instead of cupcakes.

After school Preston went to piano lessons.  Then he went with Mike, Maysen and I to Maysen's statistics class.  We dropped Maysen off and headed over to Denny's.  Preston wanted pancakes for his birthday. They had cute Rudolph pancakes.  The waitress even gave Preston his meal for free.  That was nice, because the Rudolph meal wasn't the birthday option, but he really wanted it.

My dad and Max came up after we got home.  They were going to have cake and open presents with us.  We were waiting for Stockton to get home from his young men's activity.  He was really late.  They went to the Salt Lake Court house and had an activity in one of the rooms there. Our bishop's dad is a judge down there.  (Not Heather's favorite) Anyway, my dad and Max had to go before Stockton got home.  I'm glad they were able to come for a bit anyway.
Preston
 Dad & Preston
I really like that picture of my dad and Preston.  They both look great! For Preston's birthday he got this weird snake thing.  Not sure what it is, but he was happy with it.  He also got a Bear book and a new neckerchief and a belt for scouts.  He also got a heated mattress pad and a diffuser.  Ha!  Preston loves having the oils in his room.  I'm not sure Stockton was as happy with that present as Preston was.  Maysen gave Preston a smores maker with graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows.  Stockton has spent the last few days making a Wonderland game for Preston.  I had to get after him a few times to leave the game making alone and do his homework.  Stockton would say, "What's more important?  Homework or Preston?"  I assured him Preston could wait a few days.  Stockton didn't like that plan.  Preston really liked the game.  Stockton did a great job.  Jorja gave Preston her old iPod.  She erased all her data and got it ready for him.  She also ordered a cute case he can keep it in. Preston was quite pleased with everything.
Preston
Preston wanted a Minecraft cake for his birthday.  I guess when you make cake in the Minecraft world, they always look something like this. I don't understand that game, but Preston was happy with his cake, so that is all that matters.
 We sure love this boy!!!

No comments: