Saturday, November 7, 2015

Max's Baptism

Mike and Maysen are up in Utah working away on the cabin.  We didn't go because Max got baptized today!  So, after buying Stockton a new suit, going with Jorja to Ebony's cello concert, and getting Stockton's hair cut, we got to watch Max get baptized!  My dad was really happy. There were a lot of people there.  Anne was cute as always and loved running back to sit on Stockton's lap.  I snapped a quick picture of Max with the missionaries who taught him, but it turned out blurry.  Oh well.  My dad has lots of pictures on his blog.  If I had a ton of time right now I would steal some, but I'm already a week behind on my blog so this is the best I'm going to do.
Max
After the baptism my dad took the family to Goodwoods.  That was really nice of him and the kids seemed to have a great time.

Mike and Maysen have been working hard in the basement.  This picture is my favorite picture of how the basement is looking right now. They took down the two giant bunk beds and the plan is to make nine smaller beds.  These cabinets are from our kitchen before we remodeled.  The beds are smaller there will be more room and more beds.  Sounds like a win/win.
This TV is from the downstairs double bed room.
 Maysen
 Maysen and Mike

No comments: