Friday, November 13, 2015

Jorja and Tiffani

Jorja and Preston had the day off of school.  Mike took Preston to work at the cabin.  I took Jorja to my super awesome friend Tiffani's house. She taught Jorja how to put on makeup.  I am not talented in that department at all!
Tiffani & Jorja
 Jorja
 Tiffani, Jorja & Stephanie
 Tiffani & Jorja
 What a beauty!
No worries.  Jorja is not going to wear this makeup every day.  I wanted Tiffani to teach her in case I never get around to it.  Jorja does want to start wearing mascara.  Tiffani said to start with mascara and gloss, maybe a little blush if she feels like it.  I have had so much fun being with Tiffani, she really is the best.  The above picture is from my Instagram.  My quote was 'My super awesome friend put makeup on my super awesome daughter today.  That's a whole lot of awesomeness right there!  Thank you Tiffani!'

No comments: