Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Jeffrey Matthew

Brett sent me this picture today.  His family is at Great Wolf Lodge right now.  Lucky!  Look how adorable Marie is!  One day we will have to go with them, just so I can watch Brett's girl's cuteness.
Marie and Mina's head
Sam and Matt had their baby boy today.  They named him Jeffrey Matthew.  Sam had a c-section.  After Anne's scary birth they were taking no chances.  Plus Sam has had a hernia this entire pregnancy that has been extremely painful.  I'm glad Jeff is finally here safe and sound and Sam can start recovering.  Matt sent me these two pictures. I hope he is okay with me putting them on my blog.
Sam, Jeff, Matt
 Jeffrey Matthew
Stockton went to diving today.  Maysen had statistics.  When they were both back we went to see Jeffrey.  We are in love!
Preston & Jeff
 Stockton & Jeff
 Jorja & Jeff
 Maysen & Jeff
 Stockton managed to snag Jeff again
 Stephanie & Jeff with Matt and Sam in the background

No comments: