Monday, November 23, 2015

Graveyard

I went to a funeral today.  My friend Alisha's mom died.  I exercise with Alisha several times a week. Her mom had been sick for awhile.  I feel so sad for her.  Judy and I took the scouts on a field trip.  We went to a pioneer graveyard and made grave rubbings.  The boys loved it.  They love just about everything.  It was weird not having Preston with me. He had scouts at the same time.  They also went on a field trip, just not with me.

I totally forgot to write about this, so I'm adding it now.  There was a bomb threat at Maysen and Stockton's high school.  We were called about it yesterday.  They let us know there was a threat that specified todays date as the target.  We were told that police had searched the building with dogs and found nothing.  I sent Maysen and Stockton to school, but apparently many people didn't send their children.  More than half of the students stayed home.  Jorja heard about the bomb threat on the bus and texted me about it.  She was worried.  I told her that I felt completely safe sending them.  There were so many police at the school that it was probably the safest the school had ever been. Plus, we can't live our life in fear.  I'm glad I sent them.  There were no problems today.  Maysen, Stockton and I even went back to the school at night to watch Cinderella.  My favorite were the step-sisters.  At first I was bothered by them because I thought they were too pretty to be cast as step-sisters, but they played those parts so well!

No comments: