Wednesday, November 11, 2015

BYU Tour

Maysen and I took a tour of the BYU campus.  They took us around in golf carts.  It was great.  We saw Emily Liu.  She walked right up to the golf cart.  She was leaving the testing center.  We just looked at the outside of the buildings except the library.  I saw this poster there and laughed.  Now I think it's weird I only took a picture of the poster and no pictures of Maysen.
After the tour we hurried over to Erica's dorm room.  There were 'Happy Birthday' signs all over for Erica.  It was great!  I am annoyed that I didn't get a picture of Maysen and Erica together!
Maysen and I went back to the pool to pick up Stockton from diving. We had to hurry back so we could make it in time for the NHS induction ceremony.  They kids were pretty tired by the time they got home.
Stockton & Maysen

No comments: